Let WayForward guide you to the best year of your life!
At the beginning of each year we often reflect on the past twelve months and make commitments on how this year is going to be different. Truth be told, we rarely accomplish the things each year we want to. Somehow, life seems to get in the way!
As you look back, what did you do this last year that was transformational in your thinking? What did you do that made you a better man or women? If you asked your spouse or a close friend what event from 2015 should be duplicated in 2016 because it made you better...we would most like hear silence.
Don't let 2016 become just another year. Carve out 1 of your 52 weeks to invest in yourself...you won't regret it!
5 REASONS WHY YOU CAN'T AFFORT NOT TO GO:
- Jesus did it! He took time to spend alone and reconnect with the Father. (Mark 1:35, Luke 4:1, Matt 14:23)
- A rhythm of work and rest to healthy for our lives (Gen 2)
- Getting away helps us reorient our perspective. As Mark Batterson says, "Change of place + Change of pace = Change of Perspective"
- You were created for community, yet we live in a silo. We are supposed to share suffering, share victories and share LIFE together. (1 Cor 12:26) A week on the trail is just that!
- You were created for adventure and your desk is killing you. “Adventure, with all its requisite danger and wildness, is a deeply spiritual longing written into the soul of man." -John Edlredge
Get out of the ordinary...look deep to discover yourself...live BOLDLY who God has made you to be! Let WayForward be your guide.