WAYFORWARD ADVENTURES EMPOWERS individuals THROUGH OUTDOOR ADVENTURE TO IDENTIFY HOW THEY ARE WIRED AND WHO GOD HAS MADE THEM TO BE.
Our vision is to take individuals on week-long backpacking trips in the Rocky Mountains. By exploring their identity in Christ, participants will not only grow personally but will experience community as God has designed it, leaving with an eager desire to change the world. WayForward guides will navigate the groups through the wilderness and WayForward’s unique personal development curriculum. The curriculum consists of independent readings, personal reflection and group discussions focused on personal vision, values and leadership. This is accomplished through the lens of a relationship with God.
The PURPOSE for every person that arrives at WayForward:
- Discovery – Finding out who God has made us to be.
- Depth – Deepening our relationships with Christ and others.
WayForward participants will be welcomed into an environment that celebrates excellence in facilities, appearance, food, service and quality of experience. Space will be given every day for participants to hear from God and be challenged and equipped to live out what God intends for them. Central to our purpose is that participants will experience true life and be spurred on towards living it out more faithfully at home.
Three CORE VALUES WayForward will stay committed to:
- Scripture – We will teach, learn and make decisions based on God’s Word.
- Adventure – Everyone who participates in a WayForward trip will go on adventures.
- Community – Designed to live together, we will promote Christ-like community.